Asia is the largest and most populous continent in the world with just over 4.3 billion people located in the eastern and northern hemispheres. It covers 8.7% of the Earth’s total surface area. Asia is composed of a wide variety of ethnic groups, cultures, environments, economics, historical ties, and governmental systems.
Singapore, a giant city-state of Asian continent, ideally famous for its exquisite diversity and magnificent culture that comprises many religions, ethnicity and regional values. Each year, if not millions, then thousands of tourists fly their way to Singapore to explore this tremendous lion city which have been building itself to become one of the most fabulous and famous getaway destination in the world. With features that have been alluring voyagers from around the world, you must have read a lot about Singapore, but if you are planning on a vacation at Singapore in near future, you should probably go through the facts below that are some of the finest things to understand your destination and learn some basic ideas of how you can make most of your vacations with the finest attributes of Singapore:
- The Second Largest Ferries Wheel: The Singapore Flyer is the second largest ferries wheel in the world that used to be the largest until High Roller in Las Vegas was introduced. The height of Singapore Flyer is approximately 165 meters and offers the most bewitching sight of the entire Singapore.
- Jurong Waterfalls: Singapore is not just the home of one of the largest ferries wheel, but also has one of the tallest artificial waterfalls in the Jurong Bird Park which is a prominent attraction in the state of Singapore where loads of migrating birds visit and make the place even more splendid.
- Night Safari: For those who enjoy dark more than light and have this astonishing interest in night birds can visit to the Night Safari in Singapore which is the world's first nocturnal creature's safari. Get in there post sunset and hop on to the tram ride and witness these creatures doing their natural affairs in the light of moon.
- Singapore Botanical Garden: Many people visit attraction as a small walk between the bustling city, but only a few are aware of the fact that Singapore Botanical Gardens are the home of more than 600 species of orchid flowers that are preserved and displayed to the public every day.
- Language: Despite being a massive and globally leading literacy rate, you will find people of Singapore quite humble and lacking in the proper use of English. Combining English with Mandarin, Malay, Chinese and Tamil, people have made their own version of English, locally known as Singaporean English or "Singlish".
- Weather Conditions: Singapore is nestled pretty close to the Equator line and has this warm and humid temperature that is rarely to be seen at normal conditions. The lowest recorded temperature of Singapore is around 66 degree Fahrenheit which occurred in the year 1934.
- Masterpiece of Well-Organized System: Singapore has one of the well-organized systems in the world which can easily be observed once you know that Singapore is the third most densely populated countries in the world, following Monaco and Macau as of 2019 Census.
- Drive with Uncle: Unlike countries worldwide, taxi drivers in Singapore are normally called as Uncle regardless of their age, hair color or behavior. These taxi drivers are friendly enough to discuss any matter and enjoy your ride in the bustling streets and roads of Singapore.
- The Polar Bear Inuka: Singapore is full of surprises, and among them all, the most surreal yet beautiful that has defied all the rules of nature is Inuka. A 26-year old beautiful polar bear that was born in the tropical conditions of Singapore is available to witness in Singapore Zoo.
- Chinese Mythology Theme Park: Many people visiting Singapore have skipped visiting Haw Par Villa which is among the most surreal theme parks in the world, based on the Chinese Mythology with over a thousand statues and tons of people roleplaying of the legends and historical characters from Chinese mythology.
Visiting Singapore is an exquisite experience where the deeper you dive, the more you will explore. Featuring the finest collection of food, culture, natural landscapes and more, Singapore have been calling out everyone. So, next time whenever you feel like having an indulging getaway in the Southeast Asian region, simply book your flights to Singapore and enjoy a fascinating vacation with many untold stories and incredible experiences.